Frequently Asked Questions & Best Advice
How do you describe your style?
What are your rates?
Do you travel?
Are all the photographs edited?
How many photos do I get?
Do you have a second photographer?
When do we get our photos?
What about prints?
Do you offer albums?
Do you have backup gear?
We love you! Now what?
How does the payment process work?
Are you able to hold my wedding date while we make our decision?
Do you have professional insurance?
Do you photograph anything other than weddings?
– Hire good people who reflect your style, taste and have your best interests at heart.
– Beautiful photography is all about beautiful, natural light. Get ready in a spacious room with lots of beautiful, natural light and big windows. Pick a venue with lots of natural light.
– Sweeping, breathtaking architecture, vast backdrops and thoughtful interior design can elevate your images. Consider prep time in chic AirBnB’s over hotel rooms with often bold and distracting carpets, wallpapers and curtains.
– Make sure your timeline is well-cushioned and gives you a lot of relaxing in-between alone break time with your partner. Plan your ceremony and reception start times with your photographer to get the most out of our gorgeous sunlight for your entire day.
– Wholeheartedly consider an unplugged ceremony. Amongst a generation glued to their mobile devices, it is a sincerely refreshing experience to have everyone completely present for your day. There is nothing like looking back at the crowd of all your family and friends and seeing all of them smiling and tearing up with you (and not down at their phones).
– Write your own vows. If you want that moment to remain intimate, consider saying them in private during your First Look.
– Confetti exits at ceremonies are simply magical! They elicit this incredibly visual celebratory experience for you and your guests to partake in and have fun!
– Consider at least a Day-Of Coordinator so you can be as present as possible at your wedding. Focus on real moments.
– Don’t rush your Couples Portrait time, they will be some of your most cherished and beloved photographs
– Make time during your reception for sunset portraits, it is the most dreamy, romantic light!
– Let the day really represent you and never forget why you are getting married in the first place. Make sure you follow your heart with all your decisions.
– Eat, drink and kiss (a lot!)